Zack Polanski Launches Campaign For Deputy Leader of Green Party
“I’ve been very active in the Green Party and have been thrilled to achieve so much, particularly through my work as a London Assembly Member.
I would love to continue this work as Deputy Leader and work across the whole country.
• Elected as London’s third Green Party Assembly Member in May 2021
• Named chair of London’s Environment Committee
• Proposed and passed a Climate and Ecological Emergency motion for London
• Attended COP26 as a delegate
• Got a U-turn on Gatwick Airport expansion from the London Mayor
• Co-proposed a motion calling on the London Mayor to stick to a target of zero new HIV infections by 2030
• National Green Party spokesperson for Democracy and Citizen Engagement
• Keynote speaker at European Green Conference alongside European Green Mayors
• Regular plenary chair at national Green Party Conference
• Co-chair of West Central London Green Party
• Frequent guest on TV and radio shows
I want to use these experiences and energy to make sure that our party gets the breakthrough we need. We put environmental and social justice at the heart of everything we do – it’s urgent that we bring our solutions into the centre of British politics to tackle all of the crises our country is facing.”